thats cause we americans are lazy and wont get off our umm butts and recycle lol
alright page. make it more interesting.
hahaha i do agree with brittany and cortnee hahahaa
One day we are really going to be like the people off Wall-e.
That's crazy! I'm thinking maybe I should start to recycle!
nee do be more interesting
It kind of makes me feel guilty not to recycle. Is there only one place in town that you take your things to be recycled or are there more places?
People need to recycle more.
thats cause we americans are lazy and wont get off our umm butts and recycle lol
ReplyDeletealright page. make it more interesting.
ReplyDeletehahaha i do agree with brittany and cortnee hahahaa
ReplyDeleteOne day we are really going to be like the people off Wall-e.
ReplyDeleteThat's crazy! I'm thinking maybe I should start to recycle!
ReplyDeletenee do be more interesting
ReplyDeleteIt kind of makes me feel guilty not to recycle. Is there only one place in town that you take your things to be recycled or are there more places?
ReplyDeletePeople need to recycle more.
ReplyDelete